The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Mission to Iraq is seeking offers from qualified persons to provide personal services under contract as described in the solicitation. Eligible Offerors/interested candidates are required to submit all of the following documents in order to be considered for the position:
- AID 309-2 (Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts with Individuals) Form, which is available on USAID website (https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-309-2). Application MUST be signed or it will not be accepted;
- Most current Curriculum vitae or resume describing all your current and previous experience;
- Copy of your Jinsiya (must) and passport (if available);
- Three professional references, which could be your current and former supervisors and be able to comment on your suitability for employment, with telephones and e-mail contacts to be provided on a separate sheet. References may not be relatives, friends or members of your household.
Applications must be forwarded only via email on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org address. Only signed applications submitted on the prescribed application form (AID 309-2) and on the given email address will be considered. When submitting an application, the vacancy announcement number and the title of the position MUST be mentioned in the subject line. Incomplete applications, unsigned or applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for their test/interview.
USAID/Iraq reserves the right to obtain from previous employers relevant information concerning the applicant’s past performance and may consider such information in its evaluation. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the test/interview.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
There are no jobs available at this moment.
- There are no jobs available at this moment.