Passport Renewals for Adults (Age 16 and older)
You may renew your U.S. passport, provided that:
- Your most recent passport was issued within the last 15 years; and
- Your most recent passport was valid for ten years; and
- You were age 16 or older when your most recent passport was issued.
To renew your passport, you must present:
- Your most recent U.S. passport;
- One passport photograph;
- Completed and signed Form DS-82; and
- Fee according to Fee Schedule, payable in U.S. Dollars, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, Diners Club, or Discover).