American Citizen Services Appointments

To schedule an appointment to renew your U.S. passport, please use this link.  

To schedule an appointment for notarial services, please use this link.

To apply for a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, which documents the U.S. citizenship of a child born overseas, or to request other types of assistance, please request an appointment from the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad by emailing

To request appointments for U.S. citizen services in in Erbil, please visit Consulate General Erbil’s website.