You may renew your U.S. passport, provided that:
- Your most recent passport was issued within the last 15 years; and
- Your most recent passport was valid for ten years; and
- You were age 16 or older when your most recent passport was issued.
To renew your passport, you must present:
- Your most recent U.S. passport;
- One passport photograph;
- Completed and signed Form DS-82; and
- Fee of $110, payable in U.S. Dollars, or by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, Diners Club, or Discover).
American Citizen Services are available by appointment only.
For Baghdad: Please click here to make an appointment.
For Erbil: Please click here to make an appointment.